The Lowball 3.0
"Don't call it a comeback, I been here for yearsI'm rockin' my peers, puttin' suckers in fear.."
Lowball 3.0. Yeah, it took us a few years, but these things have to be right! There's been endless iterations and indeed some stalling. At first glance you might imagine that we just ran a low poly pass on a form and hit machine. Come on now. Look a little deeper, caress it, stroke it, lick it (don't do that, that's creepy) hold it and you'll realize we tweaked and positioned and fettled every damn facet to satisfy your tactile fascination while you sit and sip.
These don't like ice cubes—Aluminum is a remarkably high heat transfer material and they will "sweat" with the ice melting fast if you use it that way. BUT, store it in the freezer, and with a quick stir, your tipple will be freezing.
These double as a home defense item. Throw it at an intruder and rap "Mama said knock you out."
We sweat the details so you don't have to.
Material and Features
- Machined billet 6061 Aluminum.
- Individually Hand finished operations - The lip is hand-shaped on the buffing wheel to soften the edge. The entire body has a uniform “scotch brite” surface (think satin—not polished, not bead blasted)
- Clear Hard Anodization with an acid pre-etch to our specified shine
- 90-minute hard anodize layer growth (thick hard coating)
- Teal-anodized screw with a tumbled grain finish on the underside
Very high quality and surprisingly hefty in a good way.
Absolutely Facette-inating ✨
(Makes drinking even more fun)