The Bottle Opener
Must a bottle opener hide in a drawer?! Faced with a crowded market full of simple 2D bottle openers that get tossed in a drawer or worse, lost, we wanted to create a piece of functional art - something to be coveted and gifted with pride.
Inspiration is everywhere: On a vacation to Costa Rica, we found a local hand-made bar of soap in a hotel room that had the most incredible fit in the palm. Immediately we set about redesigning and refining it to create the finished piece we have here.
- Distinct shape and sculpted pattern design
- Detailed bone lines for structure, ultimate grip and comfort
- Hand-chiseled aesthetic machined by CNC heads
- Machined aerospace aluminum
- Underneath the base – a flat ‘coin’ is shaped from brushed stainless tool steel, featuring a chamfered edge to help hook any bottle cap with ease
- Highly sought-after Timascus + Damascus steel will be available in quantities of 20
- Made in California