Lowball 2: The Pinch
Not Just Any Old Day: The Lowball series was born from the desire to amplify the precious moment at the end of a hard day's work, or to cap off an adventure with friends in style. The Lowball is all about engaging the senses and hopefully helping capture some more vivid moments.
A radical aesthetic departure from the crystal glass norm, 'The Lowball 2' emulates traditional snifters by utilizing a unique CNC Lathe to cut a complex hourglass internal shape. Each tumbler is milled from aerospace-grade aluminum and painstakingly machined textural details on the exterior allow for maximum grip and comfort. We call this design "The Pinch".
Excessive? Maybe, but some might say that aging a drink for 18 or even 30 years is excessive - we beg to differ. Please enjoy the process video below.
- CNC Lathe contours the interior to create the perfect whisky hourglass snifter sillouette
- External geometry optimized to cradle perfectly in the webbing of thumb and forefinger
- Advanced programming of the fourth axis on a CNC mill to create hundreds of intersecting passes of the cutting head, resulting in a beautiful gradient texture
- Inert coating promises zero contamination of whisky
- Optimized “lip” to minimize drip